Insurance and call out services

0 Thanks
11 Posts
14 years ago
Hi there

I'd like to find out what insurances I should have for my rental property over and above normal buildings insurance: ie public liability. In addition looking for a service that will provide emergency call out for heating, plumbing and gas problems and carry out the annual gas safety certificate and boilder service. Any help much appreciated, Mark

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.