Tax issue

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
12 years ago
Unfortunately, the RLA is not able to give any tax, insurance or financial advice. You should consult an appropriately qualified broker, accountant or financial advisor, who will be able to give you the best options for your position.

Kind Regards
Membership Services

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.