Problems with flat freeholder - Croydon Council

174 Thanks
717 Posts
12 years ago
It may be an idea to express your concerns to the local counciller.
It might get results because this usually means that someone in authority at the council will have to account for their actions taken in dealing with the problem and will have to find a solution.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.