Unfinished plumbing work

Maggie S
Maggie S
0 Thanks
7 Posts
14 years ago
I used a plumber recommended by the firm I purchased the bathroom goods from. I stupidly paid him in full but now have problems with the shower screen and him not connecting the shower. I have written and phoned and left messages all to no avail. 1) Is tis a case where it is a Trading Standards issue 2) Can I write and say that I will get another plumber to finish off and charge him through the small claims court
The bathroom place seems to have closed down but I am writing and enclosing a copy of the letter I sent to the plumber
The tenant is complaining
Any other suggestions

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.