NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
12 years ago
You are entitled to the notice period set out in the tenancy agreement. Tell him to sue you if he disagrees
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.