Licensing of properties with self contained flats
HMO Licensing

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
9 years ago
If the place was converted before 1991 the council will be right.
If after it is worth challenging this before a leasehold and valuation Tribunal
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.