How to apply for licence
HMO Licensing

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
9 years ago
Contact the Environmental Health dept of the council covering the area where the property is situated
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.