AST questions

1 Thanks
5 Posts
13 years ago
I'm living in the Netherlands and renting a property in the UK. For the AST should I put my NL or UK address on it. Also the should I serve a Section 28 with the AST?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.