Housing Benefit

0 Thanks
19 Posts
12 years ago
I am about to agree to let my flat to a nice young couple with a young son when the woman asks for the tenancy to be in her name only stating that the man will only be staying 4 days a week but he will be paying the rent she tells me she is on income support so I suspect she is going to claim HB. I dont feel comfortable with this arrangement> Any advice?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.