Housing Inspector

3 Thanks
100 Posts
11 years ago
Hi Dave

We lodged a complaint against a councils housing inspector to her immediate boss.If we are not satisfied with her boss's action, who can we write to? Also if we suffered financial loss as a result of inspectors action (unjust and excessive/disproportionate)can we make financial claim against the council?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.