Housing benefit V private tenants
Housing Benefit Overpayment

NRLA Landlord Support
NRLA Landlord Support
11 years ago
The downside is that they get paid direct. Otherwise as this is an existing tenant you will have to evict via S21 at the end of the tenancy if it does not work out. You should check out what the LOCAL HOUSING ALLOWANCE rate is on the council website to see if it covers your rent
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.