over paid HB claim from council going back 6 years
Housing Benefit Overpayment

0 Thanks
11 Posts
12 years ago
We had a similar problem, however if you can prove to the council that the tenant was in the property throughout that period they will deduct the money from the tenant if they continue to claim benefits or may get an attachment of earnings.

Hope this helps

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.