letting a holiday home for 2 months

1 Thanks
8 Posts
12 years ago
I have a holiday home which I let weekly in the main season but I was going to let it for 2 months to somebody who normally lives in a caravan on a 10 month licence. They will pay for the heating I will pay the community charge.
Can i use assured shorthold form or use a 8 week licence. I had intented to ask for a £1000 deposit does this have to be registered as i dont normally register the deposits taken from holiday makers

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.