oven fitting

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
I would get an expert to avoid damage and it is possiblke this may have to be inspected by an electrician who is PART P Qualified
Dave A

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.