Do I need a TV License?

Shaun Richards
Shaun Richards
0 Thanks
5 Posts
11 years ago
I'm currently doing work on a property after the previous tenants left it in a mess.
I stay overnight 2 or 3 times a week & have a small portable TV here.
Do I need a seperate TV license or does my home TV license cover it?
I've just received an Unlicensed Property Letter.
Any advice would be appreciated.


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.