Giving permission for a building society to increase your mortgage rate by 1 1/2 % because the p

NRLA Advice Line
NRLA Advice Line
10 years ago
Unfortunately, the RLA is not able to give any tax, insurance or financial advice. You should consult an appropriately qualified broker, accountant or financial advisor, who will be able to give you the best options for your position.

Kind Regards
Membership Services

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.