Renting Homes Ltd.
Renting Homes Ltd.
1 Thanks
48 Posts
11 years ago
i have a problem tenant who has been served an s21 for posssession of property due to amounting a large amount of rent arrears
they are due to give up the property this week but have today asked me if i would give a good reference to a letting agency in order to get another house.
if i was to give a reference do i have to give a good one or should i be truthful after all i want my property back but don't want them doing the same to someone else

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.