Change of Terms
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
17 Posts
9 years ago
I am an accidental landlord (couldn't sell my house) and have been managing my own rental. My tenants are in arrears and
I really do not need the stress. I am thinking of using a letting agent to manage the property for me. My current tenants agreement ends on the 30th June 2013. What do I need to do to make sure I get my house back at the end of June
So that I can get a letting agent in? Sorry, probably a silly question for those who are used to letting their property..

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.