Electrical Inspection

0 Thanks
6 Posts
9 years ago
I am just about to have an electrical inspection carried out. I have heard from someone that
the consumer units have have to be changed so they have RCD's does anyone know if this is
right. I cannot find this in the general info but electrical regs seem to be a little vague.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.