Gas Work

0 Thanks
12 Posts
11 years ago
We have been informed by the gas engineer doing the annual gas check that the tenant in our property could have mental health issues, as there is a very large amount of items in the property, and it is dirty. He described it as akin to a "Mr Treevus" type situation. There is also broken windows at the house, which she has boarded up, but not notified us. She does pay her rent. Are we within our rights to notify Social Services as she may need help. We are prepared to do any repairs, if she keeps the house clean and tidy.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.