tenancy form for live in landlord
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
5 Posts
9 years ago
I wanted to know which tenancy agreement form I need for renting a room in my flat, I will be living there as well.
also, do I need to get a deposit and if so, do I have to register it with a scheme?
is there anything else I need to do legally before renting the room, ie. documents/paperwork.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.