0 Thanks
5 Posts
10 years ago
I moved out of my house last April and have renovated substantially. I started advertising it in December, and am still looking for tenants now.
My question is when should I notify HMRC about my situation? Eg for the costs of the work and the payment of tax?
Many thanks.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.