Advise need with Students
General Discussion

0 Thanks
2 Posts
10 years ago
I have a property let to 4 students until the end of August , due to a fall out
1 of them has been moved out by the University and given emergency accommodation.
They will continue to pay the rent but are concerned about their deposit as the property
is in a mess. I can carry out an interim inspection , however I am not sure where I and the tenant would stand if I need to make deductions from their deposit. Just to complicate matters the tenant will return next year with another group of housemates.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.