Tenant Insurance
General Discussion

1,443 Thanks
7,151 Posts
9 years ago
I would like my tenants who rent on a room only basis sometimes for only 6 months,to take out insurance for their contents/possessions and also against damaging our property eg if they cause accidental damage to carpets etc.

Can anyone recommend a good insurance for tenants(professionals and students)?

Many thanks H

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.