Decuring a property

3 Thanks
100 Posts
9 years ago
Police had to smash the door to enter property. Billed us for securing the property.

Police did not contact us to gain access or to secure the property. If they had asked us we would have provided access and also secured the property - we have a team on stand-by for such cases.

We did not authorise the the third party to secure the premises. Can they lawfully bill us?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.