Travel costs claims
Tax Planning and Financial

2 Thanks
19 Posts
11 years ago
Can I claim mileage costs e.g 45p per mile for visiting my properties,
AND a % of car related costs e.g. Tax, Insurance, MOT, repairs, Service ?

If I can only claim one type, which is the best, and can I change to the other type next year if necessary?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.