Notice to quit
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
7 Posts
9 years ago
I have been renting a flat to a couple since September 2011 and issued them with a Section 21 which expired on 28th April 2012.

I now want to ask them to move out of the property, I'm hoping they'll go voluntarily without having to get a court order.

How do I go about giving them notice to quit, is there a form or will a letter suffice and how much notice do I have to give them?

Thank you

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.