Housing Benefits for Lodgers or Tenants?
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
1 Posts
9 years ago
Hello, I am going to rent out a bedroom in my own house, I and my son live here. I know the person very well I want to rent to but he is on income support. My question is can he receive housing benefit if he is a lodger - I have had conflicting advice from the local council? Thanks for any feedback it would be appreciated.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.