Additional Tenant

0 Thanks
3 Posts
10 years ago
I have a single tenant, who is precluded from subletting and wishes to move his girlfriend in with him. Do I need a new Tenancy Agreement with both their names and should I obtain a credit search to cover myself should he leave with her remaining in the house

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.