Gas safety certs

0 Thanks
3 Posts
10 years ago
Is it essential that tenants are provided with the 'Tenant' -headed copy of the gas safety certificate or is it acceptable for statutory purposes that they are given a copy of the 'Landlord/Home Owner' - headed certificate?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.