Bailiffs N325
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
10 Posts
9 years ago
I have obtained a court order for arrears and possesion under a section 8 and the tenant has remained in the property. I thus have to fill out an N325. In your notes it says not to fill out warrant details as 'we are not after money'. How do we go about securing goods (car TV etc) that the tenant has against the debt if not through the bailiff?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.