Serviing Section 21 if landlord is a Company N215 form
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
12 Posts
9 years ago
If the landlord is a company (in the tenancy) and an employee is serving the section 21 notice, does he need submit a N215 together with the court form N5B?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.