Landlord Insurance

2 Thanks
25 Posts
10 years ago
I own two leasehold properties that I currently let out.

The buildig insurance is paid for through the managing Agents service charges.

Can anyone tell me what type of property Insurance cover I should have as a Landlord.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.