Lodger Agreement or AST
Tenancy Types and Management

0 Thanks
3 Posts
10 years ago

I currently have 3 lodgers in my flat and all have signed the Excluded Tenancy Agreement downloaded from the RLA website. I am due to be working abroad for 8 months and want to rent out my room whilst I am gone. When I return from working abroad I intend to live in the same property.

Do I need to sign a lodger agreement or AST Room only agreement?


Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.