General Discussion

0 Thanks
3 Posts
10 years ago
We let a house to a Polish couple with a young child. The mother looks after another child for a couple of hours after school which is ok with us. She now wishes to take on another child for a few hours a day and to do so I believe she needs to become a registered Childminder, She has asked us if we would provide written permission for her to look after the children in our house. Can anyone foresee any future problem in doing so? Can anyone help with the wording of the permission so as to protect ourselves from any issues.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.