Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
14 Posts
8 years ago
Our tenant handed in notice to vacate. Check out appointment made but tenant not present. Neighbours confirm tenant moved furniture out but hasn't returned keys to us (agent). We have spare keys but know we cannot use them for entry. If we approach courts for a possession order, how do we serve this on tenant when we have no forwarding address and no response from phone/e-mail contact?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.