forms N5 and N119
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

39 Thanks
432 Posts
10 years ago
Hi Dave

Under serving S21 RLA documents do not give forms N5 and N119 . If someone does not have the first agreement they have to fill N5 and N119 instead of N5B and this is not explained in the RLA information and I think its important to inform members about it because I found out about this a bit too late. When we go to court after S21 issued by RLA can we get court representation from another solicitor. I would think they would be reluctant if they have not done the form N5 and N119.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.