Tenancy Deposits

0 Thanks
1 Posts
10 years ago
I have a tenant who has been in a long time, initially on an AST for 12 month and has been in for a further 12 years under I think its called a periodic though not formally renwed paperwork wise. A deposit was taken at the time, but a read now that this may come under superstrik so I may have an issue - would anyone care to offer advise, should I seek possession or should I just register this "old bond" with an insurance scheme.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.