Deed of Surrender

2 Thanks
11 Posts
10 years ago
Hi, we have a tenant who signed a contract and now needs to leave early owing to work commitments. We have offered him an opportunity to buy himself out of his contract early. I've been advised we should complete a Deed of Surrender but I don't see one on the RLA website. Is this something that is commonly used or can we just exchange emails, pay his deposit back in the normal manner etc.

Kind regards,

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.