tenancy as agent
General Discussion

2 Thanks
61 Posts
10 years ago
I acted as agent for a family member living abroad ,but Housing benefit not paid as I am not the landlord! I used RLA tenancy agreement, but was not aware that the actual agreement must have the signature of the landlord. Surely this cannot be correct as if I had used a high street agent surely that would be the same if they signed.
My name and address given incase of serving notice etc. so cannot think this is anything other than Council being difficult. Advice please as many of you seem very experienced

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.