Post Vacant Possession

0 Thanks
5 Posts
10 years ago
I have obtained vacant possession of my house via a S21 order. However, the tenant had already vacated (without notifying me) some time before, leaving a great deal of their belongings in the property including foodstuff with the electricity disconnected.

My question is...

1) Can I throw my ex tenant's belongs away or is there some legal process I must follow.

2) I have no forwarding address. How do I go about serving papers to get the rent arrears they owe.

Many Thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.