Electric safety

0 Thanks
3 Posts
10 years ago
I am for the first time renting out a house privately (after one tenancy through an agent) and I am not sure about the checks which need to be done in the property. I am arranging for a Gas Safety Check, is an electrical equivalent required every year as well?
The property is not furnished but it does include a fridge and washing machine.

Many thanks, PD

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.