Requesting a reference for tenants moving from council property
General Discussion

Nik 37
Nik 37
1 Thanks
6 Posts
8 years ago

I have prospective tenants moving from a council house - from out of area. Does anyone know how I would go about requesting a reference from them? And whether or not this would be a reliable reference as I know councils are selective in being "truthful" about tenants.

Many thanks

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.