Tenants gas cooker and gas pipe

2 Thanks
25 Posts
8 years ago
I have a tenant who is wanting to bring in his own gas cooker. He does not have a pipe for the back of the cooker and wants to use the one off the back of mine. I don't mind this but do I need to get a gas-safe contractor to do this or can we just go ahead and change the pipe over.

Also because it is the tenants property I am not sure if we need to have the cooker tested to put onto a landlords safety certificate.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.