correct form required for evection
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
3 Posts
10 years ago
The building comprises of a self contained shop on the ground floor.
with 2 flats on the first floor. I am the landlord, and live in one flat, the other is let on a assured short term tenancy agreement.
the tenant refuses to leave and is in arrears with his rent (DHSS)
His solicitor has told me that I can not use a section 21 form as it is not the correct form for this type of property, due to the fact that I live on the premises and the property is part commercial.
I am to say the least confused/frustrated. I have been letting this flat for 30 years with no problems!

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.