Getting my property back
Possession - Section 8 and Section 21

0 Thanks
17 Posts
10 years ago
My tenants have stopped paying the rent so I believe the quickest way to get my house back is to serve and S 21.
I want to confirm which is the correct S21 please. I know that they can disputed it if the information is wrong.
Their Tenancy agreement ran out a few months ago and we agreed to carry it on on a monthly rolling, 1 month notice their side, 2 months mine. So to minimise the arrears and costs I need to know which S21 to serve please
I am an accidental Landlord, only in it because I couldn't sell my house, but don't need this grief of dent in my bank balance so just need them out in the quickest, but obviously the most correct way possible.

Thank you in anticipation for your advice

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.