Can I instigate court proceedings for arrears before eviction
Rent Arrears

0 Thanks
4 Posts
10 years ago
I have issued the Section 21 and wish to start court proceedings before my tenant leaves the property. I am legally able to do this?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £85 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.