Forwarding Address
Rent Arrears

2 Thanks
80 Posts
8 years ago
One of tenant left the property without paying last month's rent-
I would like to claim the rent through court.
I do have his work address and his parent address,Can I end him court papers the addresses above? I do not have his forwarding address.

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.