Foreign Husband

2 Thanks
80 Posts
11 years ago
On 15/02/2010 I gave a tenancy agreement to a solicitor, I also served her with section 21 to expire on the 14/08/2010.In March 2010 she got married and on her return from abroad she told me that UK Border Agency require a letter from the landlord to confirm that if her husband is allowed into this country he would be allowed to stay in the flat with her, I gave that letter. In July 2010 her husband was given permission to come into this country and is now living with her. It is 8 weeks since her notice expired, Is this notice valid?

Do I have to issue a new notice to both of them, the husband name is not on the tenancy agreement.Can I apply to court after the expiry notice.

Thanks for your help

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £75 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services join now.