Owner/occupier Tenancy Agreement
Tenancy Types and Management

4 Thanks
30 Posts
10 years ago
My wife and I own a property, where we lived some 10 years ago. Now I would like to let two rooms to lodgers on the upper floor and use the downstairs as my office. What type of tenancy agreement I should use to set up tenancy? i.e Owner/Occupier Tenancy Agreement or Non Assured Tenancy Agreement. Also, why can’t I download these agreements. Is it possible for RLA to email these agreements to me please?

Please Login

You must be logged in to participate in our forums, to continue please login below.

Not a member? From only £99 you can join in the discussion and get access to member's only resources and services.

As the home for landlords, the NRLA are here to help you save time, save money, and stay compliant. NRLA membership gives you access to a vast range of expertise, resources, and exclusive member benefits and savings, designed to help and empower members. We also play a pivotal role in campaigning and championing the interests of landlords.